E c o O r g a n i c G o o d s
Cart 0
Chocolove Xoxox Premium Chocolate Bar - Milk Chocolate - Hazelnuts - 3.2 Oz Bars - Case Of 12

Chocolove Xoxox

Chocolove Xoxox Premium Chocolate Bar - Milk Chocolate - Hazelnuts - 3.2 Oz Bars - Case Of 12

$ 45.99
Creamy Belgian milk chocolate blended with small chunks of roasted Oregon hazelnuts. 33% Cocoa Sweet and creamy Belgian milk chocolate Earthy bits of roasted Oregon hazelnuts deliver a gentle nutty finish
Ingredients : Serving Size: 1/3 bar (30 g) Servings: 3 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 170 Calories from Fat 90 Total Fat 10 g 16% Saturated Fat 6 g 28% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 6 mg 2% Sodium 17 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 4% Fiber 1 g 5% Sugars 15 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 4% Iron 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Milk chocolate (sugar, milk, cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), hazelnuts. May contain traces of wheat, peanuts or other nuts. Made in Boulder, Colorado, with Belgian chocolate.
Kosher : Yes
Size : 3.2 OZ
Pack of : 12

Product Selling Unit : case

Share this Product